Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Stocking Stuffers for a 1 Year Old

Well, in my case, less than a 1 year old.

I am super duper excited about Christmas this year, as I should be. It is my first Christmas as a mother. My first Christmas with a child to buy for. How will I know when to stop? How am I going to control myself?

Well, uh, the fun stopped at the stocking. I did not have one clue as to what kind of things to put in such a small child's stocking. Anything that small would obviously be hazardous, right?

Wrong! I found some cute little holiday gifts to tuck away on Christmas Eve. Here's some of what I've found.

I started with something sentimental but functional. I got these blocks from Tiny Giraffe on Etsy for $15.00 and was even more in love with them when they arrived. I know Rozlyn can play, throw, and sit on these for a while and then I can put them up for her to one day have in her own home, with her own little ones.


Next, I added some cute little bows. Because, really, can a little girl ever have too many bows? Since we are ones for the over the top bows, I love how perfectly dainty and cute these are. Plus, I got them on Black Friday so I got them for a steal from Ruby & Sue on Etsy, 2 for $10.00!


A stocking wouldn't be complete without a book or two. So far, I've found one, that will actually fit in the stocking. I snagged it in the $1 bins at Target. While searching for an image of it, I found that there is another book to go along with it so I will be digging through the bins once again to try and find it. They are so slim and fit perfectly in Rozlyn's stocking.

Photo Credit: Amazon
And lastly, I'll be stopping by Target for the last little stuffy which will be big girl sippy cups. I've been told over and over that the Tommee Tippee Explora Flip Tops are the best so that's what we will be try.


I'm sure with my natural impulsive-shopping habit, I will find a few more things here and there to add but this is the gist of what will consume Rozlyn's little stocking come Christmas morning.

The anticipation is killing me but I know the month will fly by, leaving me feeling like I'm missing something and asking the Lord for just one more day.

What ideas do you have for your little one's stockings? Does it gets easier as the years go by?

Happy stuffing!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment