Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

15 Weeks

Well, well, well...I actually got around to taking a picture this week. 
It's def. not how I envisioned my week bump pictures to look but at least I'm attempting to keep record of the bump growth. 
Hopefully, I'll get my act together and bring my vision to life.

Until this, here's my first bump picture.
15w2d


How far along? 15 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: Scale is still crazy...reads 128.5 so up again to a total of 3.5 lbs - we will know the truth tomorrow (starting weight 125, current weight 128.5)
Maternity clothes? They aren't necessary but I've been wearing some of the sweaters I wore last year since that's all the winter clothes I really have. Ha.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: A little insomnia which I had with Rozlyn. And something weird last night, I woke up due to grinding my teeth and any time I'd attempt to go back to sleep, I'd start grinding them again. I don't know if that's pregnancy related but just so weird since I've never done that before.
Best moment this week: Receiving my Blanqi in the mail!!! and wearing my comfy maternity sweaters from last year!
Miss Anything? Not really
Movement: Nothing in a while.
Food cravings: Chipotle...at least twice a week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Little bump! (See picture!!!)
Gender prediction: Actually kind of leaning toward a boy this week. But I really don't know.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: Invest in Blanqi.
Looking forward to: Our appointment tomorrow. I plan to ask them to snoop around and see if they can predict the gender early...but still won't know till Christmas Day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment