Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

18 Weeks & A Happy New Year


A new year is here. 
WIth lots of new things to learn, I realized.
It's come to my attention that with new baby boy, I'm in for a whole new book of lessons.
I'll be experiencing a hospital birth which I am terrified about.
I'll be raising a baby boy which is be completely new to me since caring for Rozlyn was new to me in the first place. Now, a boy which is completely opposite of everything I've learned.
I'll be learning how to juggle and share my attention for the needs and wants of two children.
But really, I couldn't be more excited.
The excitement literally grows more and more everyday.

Welcome 2013! I can't wait to see what you hold!

Ready to go out last night...bump in hiding...
18 weeks 2 days / Just after I ate lunch
How far along? 18 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: Haven't checked this week.
Maternity clothes? Nothing new.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleep is good.
Best moment this week: The family overcoming out sicknesses...I know...that's not pregnancy related but it can been a struggle the past few weeks.
Miss Anything? Nothing really.
Movement: Little boy is getting much more active...or at least I can feel him being active now. 
Food cravings: Nothing really right now.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet:  After I eat, it's pretty obvious.
Gender prediction: BOY BOY BOY!!!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On! Way too loose but I know the day is coming that I'll be swollen all over  and they won't fit. Boo.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Happy! Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: I got nothin'. I'm really not that wise, I guess. 
Looking forward to: Our doctor appointment next week!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment