Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

14 Weeks

Well, the pregnancy just keeps getting more and more different.

Unlike with Rozlyn, I feel like I need at least 3 good, big delicious meals a day. If I don't get food in me within a reasonable amount of time, the child makes me feel like I'm going to pass out. And it's always in the most inconvenient places and weirdest times. The other day I stopped to grab something to eat before I went grocery shopping because I knew I was on the verge of starvation. I'm guessing Baby #2 already felt that way because just after finishing my meal, I went to Target and it hit me as I was walking down the main aisle...a sweaty, weak feeling...so new to me. Apparently the nice meal I enjoyed didn't digest fast enough to please Baby.

I, also, notice I am much more emotional with this baby. I just cry a lot more...and a lot easier.

On to the update:


How far along? 14 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: I think my scale has decided to retire because it's gone crazy...just ran to the bathroom and it read 123.5...after having 2 meals today already...with this, that means I am down 5 lbs (starting weight 125, current weight 123.5)
Maternity clothes? No but I've been eyeing my sweaters from last year just because I love them though I doubt they will fit.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleeping well...but not excessively.
Best moment this week: Getting a letter in the mail regarding insurance! No decision yet but it's finally progress in all this mess (I might possibly do a separate post about this crap but I don't know if I wanna make myself mad doing that just yet)
Miss Anything? Not really
Movement: Yes. Little flutters and a little pinchy-kick feeling that I swore was a bug biting me. 
Food cravings: Chocolate, lasagna, and cheese and crackers
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.
Have you started to show yet: Mark took notice of a bump. I def. see up. But no one else has dared to say anything.
Gender prediction: No clue anymore.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: Don't eat when you are on the verge of starvation...because Baby is already there.
Looking forward to: Our appointment and gender ultrasound coming up.

Side note: I will start belly pics soon. Learning how to use my new tripod and I'll be all over it.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment