Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

17 Weeks

Happy belated Christmas everyone! 
I hope everyone had a great holiday and was blessed with everything they wished for!

Outfit: Gymboree / Card Design: Digital Party / Photography: MercyMae Photography
This was our Christmas card this year. Our little princess hogged the whole thing...not that I'm complaining or anything. The more Rozlyn, the merrier! 

Anyways, to the point of the point. A pregnancy update.

So, the past couple of weeks have been CRAZY!
Getting ready for Christmas which I hosted at my house completely distracted me from doing an update last week.
Then we all woke up Christmas Day sicker than dogs so I pretty much neglected this week too. Although, we were sick, I couldn't bring myself to cancel our gender reveal gathering. 

Due to still feeling like I'm on my death bed, I'm not doing a bump picture this week.
But since I don't feel like doing a bump picture, I'll share something much cuter.


How cute is this little one's profile! 
This is from our gender ultrasound last week. The only thing we got to see during our time there.
(See, way cuter than my belly!)

How far along? 17 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: Went to the doctor yesterday and weighed in at 131.5 (total gained = 6.5lbs)
Maternity clothes? I've busted out my maternity tops for comfort, not necessarily purpose. Haha.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Sleep would be fine if I wasn't stuffy nosed and sick.
Best moment this week: Finding out what our little baby is going to be!
Miss Anything? Nothing really.
Movement: Not much. 
Food cravings: Slushies.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Have you started to show yet: Still a little bump! 
Gender prediction: I'm about to write a separate post to announce!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Happy! Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: None for this week.
Looking forward to: Our next doctor appoint for the "complete" ultrasound.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment